- Deck Size :122cm
- Engine Type :Kubota 3 cylinder
- Speed :One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
Designed for economy and extended service life, efficient Model 321D is built to last and powerful enough to handle any job with the greatest of ease.
Mowing speeds up to 16.1 KPH and 1.77 hectares/hr. based on 122 cm cutting width.
EPA Tier 4 Final-compliant 44 cu. in. (719 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota Clean Diesel engine with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube for smooth, reliable operation
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.3138 inch thick 25.5 percent thicker than ½-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion