- Power/Displacement: 1,3 HP - 1,0 kW/27 cm³
- Adjustement of pruning head: from 0° to 90° (5 positions)
- Bar length:25 cm / 10'' / (microlite sprocket)
- Chain (pitch x gauge): 3/8''x.043''
- Overall length of machine:2.60/3.80 m
- Sound pressure/power level: 90.7/103.5 dB(A)
- Lh/rh vibration level: 5.2 / 6.0 m/s²
- Weight: 7.4 Kg
Designed for lopping and trimming overhead branches without the need for ladders or mechanical access systems, and for all work carried out on uneven or sloping ground.
•Thanks to a telescopic pole extending up to 3.12 metres (no tools needed), this pruner can work at heights of up to 5 metres (with operator) to reach even the highest branches.
•Adjustable through 5 intermediate positions from 0° a 90°, this pruner is unique on the market, delivering top performance in any working position and giving a better view of the cutting area.
•Aluminium engine shroud affording superior mechanical strength.
•Professional type oiler ensures constant lubrication of the bar and chain.